On the streets of Ferguson, Missouri.
Photos by Alex Welch
- Most media falsely portrayed Ferguson protests as riots and Mike Brown as a criminal
- Grand jury now has until JANUARY to decide whether to charge Darren Wilson (x) (x) (x) (x)
- Congresswoman Elanor H. Norton stands with Ferguson
- Ferguson teach-in tomorrow
- National labor leader says unions, like the nation, must confront racism
Ant-Man’s Next Director: The Showdown Begins - The Know
Happy Birthday, Joel! (September 16, 1971).
what if like, draco didnt know what the mirror of erised was and harry made him go up to it and stood next to him and harry was like ” what do you see draco” and draco replied ” what do you mean what do i see its a mirror”
if anyone remembers the story that was making rounds a while back about a 19 year old discovering the solution to cleaning up the pacific garbage patch, that project launched a fundraider which now has 7 days to reach it’s goal.
it’s so close! 89% there so please signal boost at the very least; get this out there and give this the last push it needs
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson